AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Daniel P. Kunene" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 17:52:03 -0500
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Dear Reverend Akyeampong,

My wife and I were truly saddened at the news of the passing of your
mother, Mrs. Margaret Akyeampong, in Ghana on Saturday May 1. We mourn with
you, and wish you courage. You have been the voice that comforted so many,
so long, and was received with gratitude by all. We hope the many voices
coming to you now will be a token of that gratitude.

With sympathy
Prof. and Mrs. Daniel Kunene