VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2006 23:41:07 -0400
Hello:

To set one account as the default, do the following:

1. In any folder of outlook express, hit "alt t" for tools, then arrow up
twice to "accounts"; press enter.

2. You're now in your list of accounts, which, in your case, only contains
two addresses. If your screen-reading program doesn't tell you which one is
your default program, you can use your screen reader's "say line" command,
but you know which account you want to make as the default, so that's
superfluous.

3. Tab five times until you hear, "set as default"; hit the space bar or
enter.

4. Tab over to "close."

This should do it.

HTH!