VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:24:43 -0600
Hi Doreen, Pasted below are instructions:
    Bring up your address book with control shift B.  Do an

alt f for the file menu.  Arrow down and hit enter on export.  Then hit

enter on address book.  A standard save as dialog will begin.  It will want

a file name, you should give it an extension of wab.  For example.

AddressBook.wab.  You can shift tab back to the save in combo box and pick a

folder where you want to save the file just like usual.  Then tab to the

save button and hit enter.  When you want to import it to your other

computer, follow the same steps, except choose import instead of export from

the file menu.

***
Saskatchewan 1905-2005 Celebrating our centenary
Windows Messenger:
Skype: judy.p