VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 01:46:50 -0400
Hello fellow listers:

On April 23rd, Kelly Pierce wrote on list to Doreen Yale as follows:

Doreen,

It sounds like you want/need a mini or even a maxi tutorial on Nero tailored
to the blind.  Have you checked out john Wilson's From the keyboard tutorial
on Nero and related CD software at:

http://web.onetel.net.uk/~fromthekeyboard/

I purchased the tutorial several years ago and it was instrumental in
helping me learn Nero.  john has analyzed every nook and cranny in this
program and offers detailed keyboard instructions on utilizing the many
features and functions and recommends optimal settings.

Okay, went to the above-referenced website and, using the email link
provided, twice attempted to purchase the Nero tutorial without success.

Is this guy / entity legit? Well, at some level, I guess so given that he's
got a website, but twice failing to acknowledge a purchase inquiry would
rather seem to be an extremely poor business practice.

Any info appreciated.

John