VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa McManus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa McManus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:17:21 -0500
        Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on a question I have about
windows update.  When I turn on my computer and it boots up periodically it
asks you to download some new windows updates.  I click on the button and
the     updates download and I install them.  Today when I did that there was
a problem.  I clicked the button to download one update, but it said that
it could not be downloaded.  The message said something about via
technologies inc. and something about the download being having to do with
fast ethernet adaptor.  I tried to download it several times, but it just
won't work.  Does anyone have any idea at all why that might be that it
won't download.  I never experienced that before.  I would appreciate any
information.  Thanks a lot.

Lisa