VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cj Sampson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cj Sampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 18:11:17 -0600
Hello,

Here is a very helpful unit. The Optacon R1D portable scanner/reader that is in
almost new condition since it did not get used. The R1D is the most desired
model of the Optacons for its great feel and responsiveness. Read anything
anywhere on the go. Complete with leather padded carrying case and it tightly
fitting leather case and manual and AC adapter (electrical plug/charger).
Guaranteed to be in beautiful codition. I have sold many of these, and this one
is probably the best condition. Adjustabel camera nob on camera and two
adjustabel nobs on unit. Asking $450 or best offer. Just email cj sampson at
[log in to unmask] or reply to this email address and ask for my number or leave number
and I will call you. Thanks.