From:
sharon gofstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:28:26 -0700
Thanks for all the help. We still couldn't get the video card to work. We
cracked and took it for diagnostic ($70) and they told us we needed a new
motherboard. He didn't actually recommend us getting a new motherboard. He
kinda recommended we let the poor computer rest in peace and look into
another computer. But they did refund the video card. Anyways, you all are
the best. You absolutely gave us a great big confidence boost!!!

Sharon