From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:12:48 -0500
Assuming that both computers are in the MShome workgroup, it sounds as
though you need to establish a share on "the other" PC. In the XP home
networks I've set up, this is usually the Shared Documents folder-just right
click the folder and open the Sharing and security dialogue. You could use
any other folder also.

I've got a strange problem with my Windows XP home network.

The hardware is working OK. I can access the internet from the 'other'
PC.
'This' PC holds the internet connection.

But I can't access the network from 'this' PC. When I try to 'view
network
computers' ... I get a long delay ... then the error message:

"MShome is not accessable. You might not have permision to use this
network
resource. Contact the Administrator of this server to find out if you
have
access permissions.