From:
Jean Risman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 10:33:01 -0400
I am a type 2 diabetic. I eat paleo ala Neanderthin while following the
advise of Dr Bernstein in his book "Dr Bernstein's Diabetes Solution" which
is a controlled low carb eating plan to keep blood glucose levels under 100
optimally.  http://www.diabetes-book.com.

There's also a great forum on the site as well as excerpts from the book. Dr
Bernstein is a type 1 diabetic , around 70 years old, who went to medical
school when he couldn't get anyone in the medical community to listen to his
findings about low carb eating and diabetes control. He was his own science
experiment and it works and keeps working for him to this day. He is still
practicing medicine in NY.

Jean