From:
Jerry Stegenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:58:02 EDT
In a message dated 8/13/2004 3:46:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I hope  this is not too personal, but how does that impact your digestion? Do
you  take a fiber supplement?

Absolutely not. My digestive system has never been better. It is the highly
processed carbohydrates and dairy products that cause the digestive  problems.
On my regimen if you want to increase your bowl movements you just eat  a
little more fat than usual. It works like a charm. When I followed the ADA  high
carbohydrate low fat diet I had all kinds of problems. I was taking at  least
4 T wheat bran back then and that was not always enough.  JerrySteg