From:
Gerard Farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 03:50:34 +0100

> Has anyone else wrestled with this or a similar
> conundrum?  Any ideas how to reconcile religion and
> paleo diet?
>
> Andrea Sophia

When Jesus was among us didn't he also change water into wine for the
marriage feast at Cana? If we tried that we'd bring on the wrath of Ray
Audette and his brother! BTW, whatever happened to them? Did Ray's hawk eat
the two of them as a snack?
 Also St.Paul musn't have been very Paleo either. Wasn't it he who said that
a little wine was good for the belly but left us in Limbo because he never
told us if we were to rub it in or imbibe it.
As for Jesus feeding the multitudes on those two loaves and fishes- well He
must have given out very small portions; He definitely didn't buy them in my
supermarket! I really will have to take up these points with Him when I
eventually meet Him.
Gerard.