From:
WADE REESER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 22:45:01 -0400
That's interesting Marilyn, I think I will hunt up that article at my
local library and see what the entire article says.  I think everyone
agrees that protein meals result in the secretion of insulin but it's
not clear to me from this summary if it says much about how much relative
to carbos and what other dynamic result.  From other articles I've read,
the 'significant' rise of insulin really means merely that it was markedly above
base variations.

  Thanks,

  Wade