ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:15:48 +0100
Phil,

When next you communicate with George, please tell him I am praying for
all of them especially at this time.  He has to let his baby girl
(Jennifer, now not really a baby) be in God's hands, for He alone does
right!  I wish I could tell him with certainty that it's all going to
turn out right and Jennifer will be well and healed . . . but I don't
know that so dare not utter those words because to do so would not be
"faith".  I do know, however, that God is sovereign and in Him we must
put our trust!

(Perhaps you will think or know differently in your heart to that which
I have said above, because faith is given as a gift from Him and you may
have been given that faith that prays her well once again.  Whatever, my
prayers are with them at this time.

--
Carol