ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 11:40:04 -0600
Say, everybody.  If this has happened to people on the list?  Then take it
off the list and settle this between you.  I have a sneaky suspicion that I
have figured it out.  If you read the Scriptures carefully, this sort of a
matter is required to take it to the one who is offended or the one who is
offended take it to the person who brought it to the public in the first
place.  Yes, I realize that isn't an easy thing to do.  I have had to do it
myself more than once in my life but it is the Scriptural way of dealing
with it.  Regardless, on a public mailing list is far from the place where
it should be discussed.

Phil.