ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 10:27:22 -0500
Phil,

I'm so sad about Carol. I love her so very much! I'm praying for her

Please let her know that we all love her so very much! I wish I could call her!

Phil, What if we find a way to all call her and talk to her, just to cheer
her up and to pray for her. Could we talk about this? Could we do this on a
conference line, and then one person call Carol and patch her in? Is this
possible?

Please let me know.

I will call you some time.

I'm praying for her and Mike. I will be praying tomorrow night or whatever
time it is here when it's at seven PM their time.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson