ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 21:34:44 -0600
I talked with Mike and Carol on the phone for about a half an hour this
afternoon.  That's about 10 PM their time.  Carol sounded a little better as
far as her voice is concerned but she is super discouraged.  I get
discouraged with a cold for three days and Carol has been living this way
for her whole life.  In the last few years, she just hasn't been able to get
out much due to her health.  It was a miracle she made it through the two
and a half weeks when they were in Denver with us last October.  Well, she
got a bad cold when she was here, come to think of it, and I was concerned
she would be sick the whole time.  Fortunately, it didn't last as long that
time.  Anyhow, she is very discouraged.  The elders of her church are coming
over tomorrow night at 7 PM their time in order to anoint her with oil and
to pray over her according to James 5 so you might think of her tomorrow and
pray.  My dedicated prayer time is an hour each day but this week I began
adding another half an hour on to that just to pray for Carol.

Phil.

I Flew Kites With Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com