ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 10:27:41 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I'm writing this on behalf of Chris Gilland.

His Computer is not being very loving right now. He may need another one,
and he does use his computer daily.

I'm asking you to please pray that God will provide another computer for
him since he can not afford to buy one.

Also please pray that his hard drive isn't damaged, but he thinks maybe the
CPU is gone, but not sure. It's making weird noises.

I know he appreciates all your prayers. I know this probably is kind of
depressing to him, and I understand, as I would be depressed without my
loving computer.

Praying for Chris and praying for his computer to be loving. Chris is
loving. <smile>

I'm praying that all our computers are loving. Maybe they just need a
squeeze. lol.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson