ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 02:21:09 -0700
Hi,  well just to catch you all  up, we are still
looking fora job.  Two look good, one is in Ga the
other  is back in Pa.   Ben has had two interviews
with the Ga job, the Pa job is going to call him
today.  Guess which one I want to come through?
I would of course rather stay in Ga, but if God who
knows best should send us back to Pa, then I guess
that's where we are meant to be.
The Ga  job said they would let Ben know something
tomorrow, so waiting again, You would think I'd get
good at this!

Your prayers are appreciated,
know I am praying for all of you  and Christin too!!!

Rhonda