ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 18:50:41 -0400
Guys, I seriously need some prayer for Kristin, and I'm sure that she would
appreciate it as well...

On the nineteenth of this month, she'll be going in for sergery.
Apparently, the tests she had a while came back proving that she needs it.

I'm somewhat scared for her.  It's not really a high risk sergery, and it's
been done quite many times successfully, but it still worries me.  She's
just as terrified as a 3-year-old little girl.

Please pray.

Chris.
Why don't you join me on chat:

MSN messenger:  [log in to unmask]