ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 20:19:30 -0500
Phil,

This reminds me of our prayer sessions. The intercessory prayer sessions
with you.

One thing I never did tell you, as God revealed it to me after our last
prayer session, and that is that I was afraid of my Mother.

Actually, it was revealed to me the next morning as I was getting dressed
for the day.

I will tell you all that the intercessory prayer sessions with Phil has
helpped me a lot, and more than he will ever know.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson