ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 11:36:29 -0600
Gretchen has been talking non stop since she got home and she has been her
hardly an hour so far.  she talks about the will of the Lord for her life,
how she helps other girls in the home, street witnessing experiences, the
job she works at every day for a company, the church services, her prayer
times each day, and so many other things, I can't keep up with her.  We just
sit around and listen.  At my advanced age, I have to ask her to stop and
repeat something once and awhile because she talks so fast, I miss things
once and awhile, haw.

Phil.

I Flew Kites With Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com