ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:53:35 -0500
This article was not written by Paul Harvey.  According to Urban Legends:

Comments:  This text is falsely attributed to radio commentator Paul
Harvey. It was actually written by Keith A. Fournier, founder of the
Catholic Way Website, where it was originally published. The full article
can be found here.
<
URL to full article is here:
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_paul_harvey_passion.htm