ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:11:42 -0500
Okay, I dont mean to get into a battle of the reviews here, but perhaps
you can at least see from this article that, just maybe, this film can
still go places in which the church has rendered herself impotent.  If we
put all our hope in this film, we are wrong, but it can be a tool for
evangelism if we are willing to use it.
God bless,
Kathy

You probably have heard of the Mel Gibson film "The Passion," opening
tomorrow in many theaters.
Much debated and often contraversial, here is a testimoney from Paul
Harvey,
after personal viewing the movie.... Pretty powerful...