ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:20:12 -0500
He doesn't need to see to have sunglasses, as the Holy Spirit is doing the
seeing for him...  if he asked and they wanted a reason, just simply tell
the shop keeper, i see, through the glory of God, and through the blood of
jesus and his eternal sacrifice he made for all of us that we may be bought
with a ransom, that ransom being death, and reserection 3 days later through
the merciful grace of our lord, and king.

Chris.