ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:47:06 -0600
Hi, I mentioned this in an earlier message but it was rather long so some
may have missed the question.
Do any of you know of a book written by a woman I think, which talks of 9
different relationships in the bible?
I think they were all marriage relationships.
I just thought I'd check with you folks before I called the church and asked
them.
There was a woman at this seminar talking about her book but she didn't have
any available for purchase.
She had hand outs on it but we didn't get one.

Matt

proverbs 15 1
A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.