ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:11:22 -0600
Everything sounds normal Steff.
Don't worry, it's hard to be connected with anything but baby duties for a
long time after they are born.
Katherine was 15 or 16 months old before we really started even trying to
get back into things outside our home.
It's a weird time but I think all is as it should be.  They come out with
nothing but cuteness and wonder and it is the parent's job to provide the
rest for a while.

Take Care,

Matt

When doubts related to body image enter your thinking,
Start reading at Psalms 139 13 and be thankful to god for what has been
given you.