ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 07:57:37 -0600
HI Phil,

I am glad to hear of your involvement in your daughter's straitening up as
always.
Praying for her is important but almost as important is the fact that you
not pick up after her.
It is evident that you are doing the right thing in that the law or her
program is enforcing these things.
People love to gripe about how the legal system doesn't work but the truth
is, sometimes it don't work because people pick up after the ones who break
the laws.
It's hard not to do this when there are children involved but the bottom
line is, if you pick up after them, the kids just suffer in a different way
and in some ways it is crueler because it is more drawn out over time and I
guess it would be more confusing for the kids involved.
Momma's doing wrong but you are still picking up after her?
I just wanted to say that I was glad there is movement in your daughter's
case.
Maybe a conclusion will be reached one way or the other as long as whoever
is making these decisions don't decide to give her another chance.

Matt

Marriage is a covenant, not a contractual relationship.
In a contractual relationship we demand our rights and limit our
responsibilities.
Where as, in a covenant relationship, we limit our rights and assume
responsibilities.