From:
Ed Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:13:53 -0230
Hey folks.

Thanks to a generous offer made by Brian Moore to host
the list a Canadian e-mail list for buying / selling /
trading items has been created.

The primary focus of the list is items of interest to
people who are blind/visually impaired however posting
of other items from time too time is welcome as well.

This list is canadian-specific, intended for Canadian
buyers, sellers, and traders.

Anyone who wishes to subscribe is most welcome to do
so.

Also, please forward this announcement to any other
individuals and/or e-mail discussion groups where it
may be of interest.

Subscription instructions are simple:
To subscribe, simply, visit:
Or, send an email with only the word subscribe in the
message's body to:

This is intended to be an announcement only list
though anyone subscribed may post announcements.

Neither Brian who has volunteered to host the list or
myself as its administrator are responsible for the
success/failure of any transaction which may take
place subsequent to an item being posted to the list.

Logistics, questions regarding items posted, etc are
the responsibility of the buyer and seller and as such
should be addressed in private e-mail between the two
parties.
 As a result I have set the list up such that a reply
to a post to the new list will go to the original
poster of the message which you are replying too
instead of to all members of the listserve.

 To post messages to the list you must subscribe as
outlined above, the e-mail address to post messages
is:

Questions regarding the new e-mail list should be
directed to me via the list's administrative alias at:
Or, you can contact me directly by e-mail, msn, or
phone.
E-mail at either of these addresses, the hotmail
address is my msn messenger id.
Telephone # is: 709-579-3024

Thanks.

Ed Barnes