From:
Millers Manor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:34:52 -0400
  Hi Everyone,
Thanks for all of your thoughts about desk mics. I guess once I have saved enough to get the ic-703 (remember I mentioned that a long time ago, still saving) I'd like to get a Heil mic on the headset/boom configuration. I haven't read specs on these mics yet, I'll have to do some research.

Best regards all

Ron

N6msa