Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:22:27 -0600
HI folks,

Satern is in session until the band folds.  IF traffic warrants it
they will move to 7265khz.  I anticipate the net will be active quite
a bit of Tuesday and later this week as well.

sPeaking of which, I've seen some rather bonehead moves on the part of
some traffic handlers this last week with priority traffic bouncing
around the country instead of hitting a FLorida tactical net, and
addressed so poorly that I doubt it got delivered.  tHe public service
agency requesting the supplies hopefully sent their request by other
channels as well.  NOt a shining moment for us hams that one guys, but
I did what I could to elicit enough info to maybe get it delivered.
NOw's not the time to learn traffic handling skills ladies and germs!
Join your local nets and learn to originate and receive formal traffic
properly, even if you're a tech and operate vhf uhf only currently.

73 de nf5b

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions
almost 50% of those at ground zero on 9/11/01 still have
longterm health problems.  Almost half of those have no health insurance.