From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:42:14 -0700
If it exists, I'm stumped as to how to find it.
Anything like disaster, health, welfare, grenada,
ivan, whatever terms I use in google in conjunction
with "salvation army" gives back no results, and I
tried their international web site, no results on the
site search for form, enquiries, nothing. Searching
salvation army by itself with google came back with 5
million results, talk about your needle in a
haystack!.
Shawn
kb7clx