From:
Jerry Neufeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 21:07:50 -0400
Buddy wrote:

> > Oh, but of course! No clickety clacking relays, and it's very
> > smooth. You'll be able to hear between letters, but not between
> > individual code elements. Perfectly fine for my taste.

Buddy, from your description about the continuous break-in features of the
K2, I must conclude, perhaps erroneously, that I might not be entirely happy
when sending at speeds of 40 wpm and above, given your statement that I
would be unable to hear the receiver between dots and dashes of a character.
I wonder, since the switching is solid state, if the recovery speed is
potentially adjustable.

Jerry, v e 3 q s o