From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 06:49:18 +0100
Guys

sorry to say what I am about to say, but my FT1000MP far surpasses my
ts570, ts2000 and no longer ts940 for receive.

The front is less cluttered but no speech output without PC interface,
and it doesn't have sky command, or the facilities above 30 MHz.

David

In message <[log in to unmask]>, John Miller
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood