From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 14:10:11 -0700
Hi Lou and everybody who replied. Thanks for all the
info, I got to ask the guy from the phone company what
kind of router we'd be getting when showed up last
evening to do some pre set up, and now we've got it
today, it's vision net, not a common 1, but it has
it's own firewall, so we won't need zone alarm after
all, but I've got to figure out how to get echolink to
run. I've voiced over skype and yahoo messenger today
and those work fine, but echolink is no go. I wish I'd
noticed the section on I C S, home internet
connections, echolink website said you have to
configure that too. The network is set up with my
Dad's computer, so I don't know if I can even
configure that from here, but the computer guy will be
over here in a couple days to install Panda antivirus
on our systems, if I get enough info, he can hopefully
fix it up, even if it has to be done from Dad's
computer.
Shawn