From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 12:44:45 -0400
I'd check the echolink support page if I were you, I've never heard of that
brand router though so I don't know how much help you'll find, maybe there's
an online manual for it or something? maybe if you email echolink support
they can help you.  I don't like linksys as a company especially the tech
support they give for wireless stuff, but I stick with it because it's what
I know and I finally found a way to get range out of my wireless network, I
just hope the person who might want to look at the lights on the front is
about 7 feet tall though  lol.