From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2004 22:47:49 -0400
Well, I used to use a 2950 made by ranger a few years ago but honestly, you
would pay the same new for them now, maybe a little less, but not much less
for that then you would for a used 706 the original one and I can get the
MKii usually for not much more then that so it's not worth it. Look on eBay,
for the HTX-10 10 meter radio, I don't know if that has PL tones, but I know
it has FM. I had one but didn't like it. Honestly though, I think I'd go for
a used 706 for the money that way if you want to use other bands they're
there.