From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 11:45:36 -0700
The 1 I had the battery never worked anyway, had to
always have it plugged in. The battery would last
about 5 minutes, lol. And it was $695. You can bring
in your scientific calculator, but you can't have any
programs on it. Mine was programmable. They didn't
want you to just hit a button and out pops the answer,
you had to remember the equations in your head.