From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 19:02:55 -0500
I think at the testing session I went to in 95, (was only 12 then) they
didn't know what to do about the diagram stuff on the technician exam, so
they some how dug up one that just had regular questions. It's flexible that
way, but I got the ticket with only 2 or 3 wrong! I suppose if the arrl has
their way, my general upgrade will be free, although I bet the newer
technician/novice or whatever it ends up being called won't let you get away
from knowing the general theory.