From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 13:57:00 -0400
I don't know, this was a wired phone, but interestingly still when I got the
cordless which as I said is 900 MHz it wasn't near a window either, and it
was across the room on the desk.  I would have put it near a window, but no
jack over there, and no place other then the sill to put it on and it was
across the room.