From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 10:07:21 -0700
Downstairs isn't too bad either, in fact the 900 mhz
cordless in Mom's room downstairs has quite a range.
We live on a hill top, and it works about a city block
going west down the dirt road, down hill, and about
half a mile from the house, I top the next hill, and
it works up there if I hold my mouth just right,
actually, I have to wear the headset, and hold the
phone up like I'm the statue of liberty, but it works,
analog phone.