Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:22:03 -0500
Yes, you can give them your savings account number.  They will deduct the
funds through electronic funds transfer.  You'll need your account number and
the bank's routing number.

Personally, I'd feel more comfortable doing that with a credit card, but it
can be done through Paypal.  Most sellers, will also accept checks or money
orders.  Naturally, if you pay via check, they'll hold it for ten days to make
sure it clears.