From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:30:49 -0800
Hi Walt. You may not be getting anything back with the
first name because the name you know him by isn't the
name on his liscence. If you know him as Bob, try
Robert. If you know him as Jim, try James. If you know
him by his middle name, and you probably don't know if
this is the case or not, guess you're out of luck
unless you're a good guesser, lol. Don't laugh too
hard though, I know a lot of folks who use their
middle names and I didn't know it till I looked them
up on QRZ. Hope Bob can help you out in O.K. City. You
might try searching the web for O.K. City web-sites
also, both personal containing wb5, and group or club
that might have a public members list. Good luck with
it and hope this helps a bit.