From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 20:20:58 -0400
Hey, BTW, if anyone wants to talk to me while I'm on vacation,   echolink
the w1PBO repeater node 2024 I believe it is,  I'll be on that repeater
mobile and off and on as I'm in and out so if anyone wants to talk to me
there,  I'll be monitoring Sunday on through the week off and on. I might
have the call wrong it might be WA1 but I know it's a 1 call and the suffix
is PBO
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3