From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 16:13:43 -0500
Hi.

So would I, but alas, such is not the case.  I bought it because I was sick
of trying to borrow decent gear for measuring the VSWR, resonance points
and the like every time someone came over to help me work on antennas.  So,
even though I, personally, can't use it, there is still value to having it
around.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK