AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ademola Iyi-Eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:34:29 +0000
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Bayo:

You should have asked a few questions. But let me gamble a little bit. It an
adult oriented book club moderated by me. As I said earlier, we read any
good book across the continents. We have read Wole Soyinka' and Chinua
Achebe's books. We have just finished "the Song of Salomon"  by   Toni
Morrison  and "The invisible man" by Ralph Ellison. We are currently reading
" A Palestine Affair" by Jonathan Wilson. We will start reading " The Good
Earth"  by Pearl S. Buck by Nov 17th.  Even my folktales have been read.

The book club have been in existence for over six years and that will tell
you how many books we have read and discussed. You do not have to be a
member of the mother club to be in the book club. We were given the
permission to admit non-Skilaufer club members many years ago. I never
advertized it.

We will be meeting on Nov 17, 2004 to discuss "A Palestine Affair"  by
Jonathan Wilson.

I hope this helps.

Ademola Iyi-Eweka