Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:30:37 -0500
I'm not sure, but from what you've said, these might be connectors between
your case and your motherboard.  They could be the usual case connectors,
such as power on, reset, etc., but they might also be for external
connectors, such as a USB port.

Ideally, you would want to have your motherboard manual and the literature
that came with the case to help you sort these connectors out.  These
documents probably are available for download, if you can identify the
specific make and model for each.

If the computer is made by an established system integrator, they probably
could help you sort this out, as well, perhaps through online documentation.

John