Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:10:44 -0400
7bit
From:
On 3 August, 2004 22:18, Anna Kihrani wrote:

> What's the deal with fertile eggs?

They are said to contain one more amino acid than other eggs, therefore better
nutrition.

> By aged meat do you just mean meat that's been in the fridge
> for awhile?  How long?

AFAIK all meat sold is aged, commercial a few days, farm beef I get is aged at
least three weeks. It tastes better with long aging.

> Whose rules are these?

Food combining is old, google should tell you something. The book I read on
that subject was by Jon Matsen, "Eating Alive" (in Canada) and "The
Mysterious Cause of Illness and How to Cure Anything from Cancer to
Constipation" (in the U.S.A). It's a good read, makes sense.

> Would you also tell me more about why you don't chew your
> meat?

It's tough, and the teeth remaining to me after many years of bad diet and
modern dentistry are not good enough. Also no point in chewing.  A stomach
knows what to do with raw.

William