Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 20:16:46 -0500
From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
I just had some blood work done and had some odd results.
My Cholesterol is 223, but because my HDL is 93 the and my LDL is 105,
giving me a good ratio, the doctor is not worried about it. However,
shouldn't my cholesterol be lower on paleo?

The other odd thing is my tryclycerides. They always used to be around 50 to
53 when I was doing Atkins. Now that I am on paleo, they are up to 121. I
know that's not too high, but why would they have gone up that much? I add
about 3 tablespoons of coconut oil a day but eat lean meats and chicken
otherwise. Could that be the problem? I would hate to cut back or stop the
coconut oil because I am really enjoying it, but I guess I will if I have
to.

Last but not least, I have elevated liver values. This is probably the one
that concerns me the most. I am not overweight, I don't drink alcohol, I
have never used IV drugs, and I am not on any medication. Anybody have any
clues? He said they are not high enough to indicate Hepatitis C, but still
it concerns me.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kristina