Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 14:36:17 -0700

> what does it shows ?
>

> It shows that he found a way to control his asthma condition but did not
cure
> it. I agree 100% that proper diet is the key to good health but it doesn't
> cure, it controls. JerrySteg

in that case you consider anyone of us sick because we are all born with
genetic predispositions to specific diseases that will manifeste or not
depending if our life style is favorising its expression . That makes a
beautifull market for  "healers " if we can hammer that fact in peoples and
let them believe they are inherently sick .

 in your reasonning health doesn't exist .

jean-claude