Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 10:46:13 EDT
>In a message dated 5/16/2004 6:22:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
> Subj:Re: Insulin Secretion in Response to Protein Ingestion
> Date:5/16/2004 6:22:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:[log in to unmask]
> Reply-to:[log in to unmask]
> To:[log in to unmask]
> Sent from the Internet
> In a message dated 5/16/2004 9:14:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
> If we were never meant to eat any other way but Paleo and our eating habits
> become the cause of illness, then IMO eliminating the cause is the same as
> being healed. No?
> No.  You still have the illness and as soon as you eat other ways than Paleo
> it will come back.  JerrySteg<

When you know and have personally experienced that eating fresh, raw,
unprocessed paleo foods, always gives you superior health, to experiment and try to
eat any other way than fresh, raw, unprocessed paleo foods, is insane!
WE MUST REMOVE THE CAUSE OF OUR DISEASE SO OUR INHERENT INTELLIGENCE, CAN
HELP HEAL US PERMANENTLY
When we remove the cause of our disease, our inherent intelligence, our God
within, does all that can be done, to restore health. By removing the cause of
our disease, you end the production of toxic effects, after which our God
within, removes the already accumulated toxic effects and restores a normal
condition. Our God within, thereby restores efficiency of function and integrity of
structure.
If we take treatments to help our irregular and intermittent pulse but we do
not stop smoking, we will never heal.
If we take treatments to help our delirium tremens but we do not stop
drinking alcohol, we will never heal.
If we take coffee or anything else to sober us up from our drunkenness, but
we never stop drinking alcohol, we will never heal.
If we take treatments to help our indigestion and constipation but we do not
stop eating improperly, we will never heal.
If we step on a tack, unless we remove the tack, we can take all the
treatments to help our foot discomfort, as we so choose, but we will never heal.
If we are too close to a fire and our shins are smarting from the heat, we
move back. We do not apply a liquid medicine on our skin and then move closer to
the fire.
If we take treatments to suppress our pain but we do not stop doing whatever
it is that is causing our pain, we will never heal.
If we inadvertently swallow a virulent poison, we will generally vomit
thereafter to eliminate the poison, and this may be lifesaving. If you take some
specific "cure" to stop the vomiting (to eradicate the symptoms comprising the
disease), it would be dangerous and possibly fatal.
DR BERNARR         [log in to unmask]      http://www.healself.org